HAIR FOLLICLE SUPER CELLS INJECTION – “SHEDDING” BALDNESS WITHOUT SURGERY
Hair loss, baldness, or thinning hair at any age and gender can make you feel embarrassed and unconfident. It can make a person look older than their actual age. Fortunately, you can completely treat hair loss with high-tech therapies without surgery. One of them is the method called Hair Follicle Super Cells injection.
So what is Hair Follicle Super Cells injection? How does it work? What are the advantages of this method? Are you a suitable candidate for Hair Follicle Super Cells injection? All you need to know about Hair Follicle Super Cells injection method will be in the article below.
1. WHAT IS HAIR FOLLICLE SUPER CELLS INJECTION?
Hair Follicle Super Cells injection is a non-surgical hair loss treatment in which your doctor will centrifuge to separate your platelet-rich plasma and then inject it onto the thinning scalp area to be treated. After injecting hair follicle super cells, the weakened hair follicles will be healed, thereby slowing down the rate of hair loss and stimulating new hair growth effectively.
Platelets are one of the four main components of blood while the other three are red blood cells, white blood cells, and plasma. Many studies have shown that platelets in the blood are effective in blood clotting and wound healing, and promoting cell growth and regeneration. In Hair Follicle Super Cells injection procedure, your doctor will isolate the platelets from your own blood and then process them to concentrate on growth factors.
When being injected deep into the scalp to the bottom of the hair follicles, these platelets will help stimulate the growth of hair germ cells, accelerate blood flow to the hair follicles, increase the level of collagen and stem cells, which helps hair follicles to grow and prolongs the hair growth phase in the hair’s life cycle.
2. BENEFITS OF HAIR FOLLICLE SUPER CELLS INJECTION
In hair loss treatments that stimulate hair growth, Hair Follicle Super Cells injection is considered an effective method with several advantages, such as:
- It is a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure that requires no downtime. A Hair Follicle Super Cells injection treatment takes only 90 minutes on average. After finishing, you can leave immediately without resting.
- It is very safe. Hair Follicle Super Cells injection isolates platelets from your own blood so it is very rare for rejection, allergies, and inflammation.
- It improves hair quality effectively. A study on both men and women in 2019 proved that it achieved positive results when hair got thickness and regrew more.
- It helps you achieve your goal of slowing or stopping hair loss.
- It can be combined with hair loss treatments or autologous hair transplant.
- It has lower treatment costs.
3. WHO SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT HAVE HAIR FOLLICLE SUPER CELLS INJECTION?
3.1. Who can have Hair Follicle Super Cells injection?
- Women with hair loss due to per-menopause.
- People who lose their hair due to abuse of hair care products, curling, straightening, dyeing and other reasons.
- Women who lose hair after giving birth or due to hormonal changes.
- People with hair loss due to iron deficiency, lack of nutrients.
- People with hair thinning at the top of the head and at the temples.
- People with short, thin, weak, brittle hair.
- People with hair loss due to wearing wigs or hair extensions
- People with hair loss due to hair pulling.
- People with hair loss due to stress, staying up late, work pressure.
- People with hair loss due to increasing age.
- People with hair loss due to changes in water source or living environment.
3.2 Who should not apply Hair Follicle Super Cells injection?
- Those who smoke frequently or heavily.
- Those with a history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Those whose scalp has lost its hair follicles.
- Anyone with certain diseases, disorders or other medical conditions may not be suitable for Hair Follicle Super Cells injection. These conditions include chronic liver disease, cancers, chronic skin disease, Lupus, metabolic disorder, thyroid disease, low platelet count and many more.
4. HAIR FOLLICLE SUPER CELLS INJECTION PROCESS
A Hair Follicle Super Cells injection treatment takes about 90 minutes. After 1 month, you will have the next injection. The course is from 3 to 6 sessions with the following 6 steps. Our doctors will:
Step 1: Examine hair follicles. Determine the cause and extent of hair loss.
Step 2: Take about 24-30ml of the customer’s blood.
Step 3: Perform blood centrifugation to collect PRP platelet-rich plasma.
Step 4: Clean and numb the scalp area to be treated.
Step 5: Inject PRP (platelet-rich plasma) deep into the hair follicle.
Step 6: Disinfect, instruct hair care at home and schedule the next course of treatment.
5. NOTES BEFORE AND AFTER HAIR FOLLICLE SUPER CELLS INJECTION
5.1 Before Hair Follicle Super Cells injection
- Do not use hair styling products such as sprays or gels for at least 3 days prior to Hair Follicle Super Cells injection.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol as it can cause the platelet count to drop significantly.
- Wash your hair thoroughly before having Hair Follicle Super Cells injection. This way the dirt, oil, and hairspray will be removed cleanly, providing a sterile environment for the scalp.
- Eat a full breakfast and drink lots of water. During the process of injecting hair follicle super cells, the doctor will take about 24-30ml of blood. Therefore, if you are hungry, you will feel nauseous, dizzy and if you eat a full breakfast, you will avoid these conditions.
- Bathe with warm water after the procedure, which will help stimulate blood flow in the treatment area.
- Avoid dyeing your hair.
5.2 After Hair Follicle Super Cells injection
- Keep the scalp clean and dry for the first 10 hours after the procedure.
- Do not wash your hair in the next 3-4 days. Avoid exposing your scalp to dirt and sunlight as much as possible. Stay at home or wear a hat when going out.
- Do not go swimming or use the sauna in a week after the treatment.
- Avoid tying hair too tightly or applying force to the hair.
- Do not color or perm your hair for at least 72 hours after injecting Hair Follicle Supper Cells. Strong chemicals will irritate the injection site and possibly cause complications. It also aggravates scalp pain.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle to maintain the results. Have a balanced diet. Stop smoking or using other nicotine-containing products as they will disrupt the blood supply your hair needs to grow.
- Note: The results of injecting Hair Follicle Super Cells will still depend largely on gender, age, genetics, hormones and even the amount of hair you have initially. To see the most obvious effect, you may have to wait about 4 months.
If you need to find out more information about the Hair Follicle Super Cells injection, please call Hotline 1900.6717 or 0934.917.617 to register for service consultation.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A DOCTOR
Or Call Us
TIN LIÊN QUAN