WITH MINOXIDIL 5%, REGAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE WITH HAIR
If you are experiencing some early signs of baldness, such as thinning, weakening hair or retracting hair roots, you should consider using Minoxidil 5% as a timely treatment to protect existing hair and stimulate hair regrowth. In this article, we invite you to find out about NEWHAIR is 5% Minoxidil – hair loss medicine for men!
1. WHAT IS MINOXIDIL 5%? HOW DOES IT WORKS?
Minoxidil is a topical, over-the-counter product that has been approved by the FDA to treat hair loss and promote hair regrowth. Minoxidil 5% is used to treat mild to moderate male thinning and baldness.
To understand how Minoxidil works, you need to look at the process of hair growth, loss, and replacement.
A hair will go through many different stages. During the “anagen phase”, the hair will grow in length and up to 90% of your hair in this phase. On average, the “anagen phase” will last from 2 to 6 years, at which time the hair will grow continuously. However, when it grows to its full length, it will enter the “catagen phase” and separate itself from your scalp. Next, the hair will go to the “telogen phase,” where the entire hair structure will rest for several months. Eventually, the old hair will completely separate and fall out of the scalp and new hair will grow in its place.
The application of Minoxidil 5% to the scalp will help prolong the growing phases and shorten the degenerating phases of the hair, thereby helping the already atrophied hair follicles to expand again. Many studies have proven that Minoxidil also helps improve blood flow to the scalp, which helps to provide the necessary nutrients for maximum hair growth. Minoxidil produces synergistic effects and then stimulates the growth of hair follicles, improving hair thickness, density, and texture. Compared to other hair growth shampoos, Minoxidil 5% is more concentrated and pure, therefore helping to change the structure and life cycle of hair.
2. USES OF MINOXIDIL 5%
Powerful and high quality 5% Minoxidil hair regrowth treatment with clinically proven results is recommended for men with the following usage:
- Protecting existing hairs from shedding
- Stimulating the growth of hair follicles, hair regrowth.
- Improving blood flow to the scalp.
3. WHO SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT USE MINOXIDIL 5%?
- Men over 18 years of age
- Those with regional hair loss
- Those with scarred hair loss
- Those with hair loss due to chemotherapy treatment
- Those using the product after hair transplant
- Those having had hair loss for less than 5 years and still have hair follicles under the scalp.
- Those needing to improve hair quality and hair thickness.
Not recommended to:
- Those under 18 years of age.
- Those with red, inflamed or irritated scalp.
- Especially for those who have heart, kidney, liver disease, are taking medications or taking vitamins. People should consult a doctor before using Minoxidil 5%.
Like other medicines, it is important to use Minoxidil 5% correctly to get the best possible results.
Before applying minoxidil, make sure your hair is completely dry. If you have just finished showering, dry your hair before applying the solution.
Open the cap of the Minoxidil 5% vial and remove the nozzle on the pump. Attach a spray tube and press firmly. Direct the sprayer to the center of the hair loss area, press the sprayer once, and use your fingertips to spread the medication over the area to be treated. Repeat the action 6 times to achieve a dose of 1 ml. To make it easier for the medicine to reach the scalp, you can divide your hair into small sections. After you have applied Minoxidil or removed the spray tube, close the cap after use.
When you have finished applying Minoxidil, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water to remove any remaining Minoxidil from the skin. Although Minoxidil can improve hair growth, it does not cure baldness. To maintain the results, you need to continue using Minoxidil daily. If you stop using the product, you will usually lose the “new” hair in a few months.
When using this product, please remember to:
- Avoid applying Minoxidil 5% to other parts of the body.
- Avoid inhaling it.
- Avoid making contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse your eyes with a large amount of cool tap water.
- Use Minoxidil before using hair gel, which is recommended.
- Avoid smoking or fire immediately after use as the product may catch fire.
- Note that for the first time of using Minoxidil, your hair may change in color or texture.
- Use the product continuously for at least 4 months since results do immediately appear.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you see the following symptoms:
- Chest pain, fast heartbeat, fainting or dizziness.
- Sudden unexplained weight gain.
- Swelling of hands or feet.
- Scalp irritation or redness.
- Unwanted facial hair growth.
5. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MINOXIDIL FAQ 5%
Is Minoxidil safe?
- As mentioned above, Minoxidil 5% has been approved by FDA for the treatment of hair loss and hair regrowth. Therefore, this product is safe and uncommon side effects rarely occur.
- A more than 48-week study shows that Minoxidil had no systemic effects, even at the concentration of 5%, above average.
- Among the side effects of Minoxidil, the most common is skin irritation in and around the spray area. This may go away when you stop using the product.
- Millions of men around the world use Minoxidil daily to prevent hair loss and improve hair growth. Overall, side effects are rare and Minoxidil is considered one of the safest hair loss treatments on the market today.
How can you make Minoxidil more effective?
If you are using Minoxidil 5% to treat hair loss or thinning hair, you can do the following things to improve your results:
- Spray/Apply Minoxidil properly. Minoxidil is generally an easy-to-use product, but certain mistakes can make it less effective and increase the risk of side effects.
- Use Minoxidil and Finasteride at the same time. Finasteride is an oral prescription hair loss medication that stops the body from producing DHT, a hormone that causes male pattern baldness. You can completely combine Minoxidil and Finasteride to increase the effectiveness of hair loss treatment.
- Start the treatment as soon as possible. Minoxidil and other hair loss drugs are suitable when there are still hair follicles under the scalp and your hair loss is only moderate. Therefore, the product will be effective if your hair loss is treated as soon as possible. You should try to start the treatment as soon as you notice the signs of hair loss.
Does minoxidil work for beards?
It is better to use Minoxidil to spray on the hair area only, not to stimulate beard growth. This product is FDA-approved for use on the scalp only. There is virtually no clinical trial for beard use.
Studies show that using Minoxidil 5% over a 48-week period helps increase total hair amount by 12.7% – 18.6%. If you have thin hair, Minoxidil can also improve hair quality effectively. With scientifically proven effects, Minoxidil 5% is a hair loss product that deserves to be on your list of hair loss treatment options.