ACTIVA REGENERA – HAIR FOLLICLE STEM CELL INJECTION – “REVOLUTION” OF HAIR RESTORATION
Nowadays, Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection is considered one of the most advanced and modern hair loss treatments. This application is able to prevent hair loss, baldness and stimulate hair follicles regrowth. So, what is Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection? How does it work? Why is it considered as the “Revolution” of hair restoration?
Please follow the article below for more information of Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection
1. WHAT IS ACTIVA REGENERA – HAIR FOLLICLE STEM CELL INJECTION?
1.1 What are stem cells?
Stem cells are the most primitive cells in the human body, with the ability to divide indefinitely and produce various cell types such as brain cells, muscle cells, pancreatic cells, and so on. Stem cells are classified into two types:
- Embryonic stem cells are found in the embryo and placenta. These cells can be divided into hundreds of individuals, which differentiate into other cells of the human body, including cardiac cells, nerve cells, bone cells, kidney cells, skin cells, etc.
- Adult stem cells are stem cells taken from several adult body areas, including marrow, bone, skin, fat, etc. Adult stem cells, unlike embryonic stem cells, can only be developed into certain types of cells within the human body.
1.2 What is Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection?
Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection is a method using adult stem cells taken from your own hair follicles to inject into the scalp. The uniqueness of this application is that it relies on your body to reactivate damaged hair follicles, resulting in hair loss restoration and hair density.
Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection has undergone worldwide clinical trials and is certified by the US FDA and CE as a safe and effective method. The medical devices used in this application are Rigenracons, Regenera Acitva also listed as Class A medical devices by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA), and have also been approved by the HSA.
In order to extract stem cells from the scalp, the hair follicles at the nape will be taken and put in the Regenera Activa machine for centrifuging and collecting. The micro-blades of the Regenera Activa device separate stem cells from each other without using any chemicals. Therefore, the obtained stem cells are high in purity and completely safe to inject into the scalp without causing any side effects.
Several expectations after Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection:
- Increasing hair density at the forehead, temples, and top of the head area
- Increasing hair strand thickness resulted in hair density improvement.
- Quick hair growth.
- Improving density covering thin hair areas.
2. ACTIVA REGENERA – HAIR FOLLICLE STEM CELL INJECTION WORK?
Hair loss resulted in damaged hair follicles. Hormones within the bloodstream that transform into hair follicles will be converted into DHT (dihydrotestosterone). The hair growth cycle is disrupted, and the telogen phase is lengthened, resulting in shrinking hair follicles and hair loss and weakened hair strength during this period.
During the procedure, the doctor will extract healthy, permanent hair follicles from the nape that are not affected by the hormone DHT. These follicles will be centrifuged by the Regenera Activa machine, resulting in a mix containing adult stem cells. This mixture contains not only stem cells but also growth factors, ECM matrix, living tissue cells, and hormone-induced hair loss inhibitors.
The cells within this mixture will turn the hair follicles of the bald or alopecia areas into those carrying the hair follicle characteristics of the nape area. Therefore, normal or DHT-affected follicles will be replaced with permanent, none-homocysteine-affected follicles, improving the hair loss problem.
Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection offers a lot of benefits. There are some advantages you can benefit from choosing this method:
- No surgery, minimal invasion, no downtime. You are able to get back to work after undergoing this treatment.
- Quick and time-saving type of treatment which only takes about 30-45 minutes for each performance.
- The process has been tested as safe and effective by FDA (America) and CE (Europe).
- Quick results which only take 2-3 months.
- 1-to-3-year-lasting result for 1 treatment.
- This method can be done with other ones such as Autologous hair transplant, Micro-spot nano ion hair cells injection, Hair follicle super cells injection, hair loss prevention medicines.
4. WHO SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT PERFORM ACTIVA REGENERA – HAIR FOLLICLE STEM CELL INJECTION?
4.1 Who can perform Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection?
- Males and females with slight to medium hair loss.
- Genetic or hormones-related hair loss.
- People who do not want to do hair transplants.
- People who want to increase hair density result in healthier and thicker hair.
4.2 Who cannot have Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection?
Males with hair loss problems over third phase (Hamilton scale)
Females with hair loss problems over the second phase (Ludwig scale).
Females with pregnancy and having breast-feeding (due to using anesthesia).
People with hemophilia, high blood pressure.
5. ACTIVA REGENERA – HAIR FOLLICLE STEM CELL INJECTION PROCESS
Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection process takes 45-60 minutes with 6 basic steps:
- STEP 1: Examining hair follicles. Directly consulting with and examining the doctor. The doctor confirms the exact reason and hair loss density for an appropriate solution.
- STEP 2: Anesthetizing the nape area. The doctor disinfects and anesthetizes the nape area for a smooth hair follicle extraction and pain prevention.
- STEP 3: Hair follicle extraction. The doctor takes 3 – 5 clusters of hair follicles by using a specialized micro punch tip.
- STEP 4: Extracting hair follicles by Regenera Activa device. The post-extraction hair follicles are squished within Regenera Kit, and put in the Regenera Activa device to separate stem cells from the hair follicles.
- STEP 5: Performing micro hair follicle germ cells transplant. The doctor injects the taken stem cells into the thin hair area.
- STEP 6: Post-treatment instructions and re-examination appointment. The doctor gives post-treatment instructions and appoints a re-examination.
6. NOTES FOR POST-TREATMENT
- Immediately after the treatment, you will feel pain and a slight swelling when the anesthetic wears off. It is better to keep the bandage on for 24 hours to avoid infection and help the wound heal faster.
- After 1 week, the wound in the donation area will have scabs that will heal on their own.
- After 3-4 weeks: Weak/thin hairs in the transplant area may fall out. You don’t need to worry too much about this phenomenon, the stem cells in this area are signaling the hair follicles to enter a new growth phase. This hair loss can last from 2 to 4 weeks.
- After 1 month: Hair loss is clearly improved after the treatment. Baby hair starts to grow.
- After 3 months, thicker and healthier hair strands start growing in empty areas.
Research has shown that you can get results with this method only within 1–6 months. However, the results might be different depending on each person’s condition and pre- and post-treatment hair conditions, as well as how the body reacts to stem cells.
Except for avoiding soaking in water during the first week of treatment, you are not required to abstain much during this method. However, adjusting your lifestyle and nutrition results in a more long-lasting result. Foods that are rich in zinc, vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, etc. are highly recommended.
7. BEFORE PHOTOS
8. WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ACTIVA REGENERA – HAIR FOLLICLE STEM CELL INJECTION?
The application of stem cells into hair loss treatment is considered as a new step in hair transplant/restoration field. It offers hopes to those who are still fighting against hair loss problems every day. Knew that this method would change the “game” in the treatment of hair loss.
If you need to find out more information about the Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection, please call Hotline 1900.6717 or 0934.917.617 to register for service consultation.
9. QUESTIONS ABOUT ACTIVA REGENERA – HAIR FOLLICLE STEM CELL INJECTION
9.1 How long does Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection last?
This is dependent on the condition of the balding area and whether other types of hair loss treatment can be used in conjunction with this method. In general, the function of this method usually remains for about 1–3 years, and it is recommended to be done annually for the best improvement.
9.2 Does it hurt?
The process takes about 35-60 minutes. A local anesthesia injection is injected into the scalp of the nape and the forehead area which might slightly sting. However, it is painless throughout the whole process as anesthesia has been previously injected.
9.3 Can this method be combined with other forms of hair transplant or hair loss treatment?
When Activa Regenera – Hair Follicle Stem Cell Injection is combined with other hair loss treatments, it is completely safe. In fact, this combination offers more positive effectiveness. Several hair loss treatments can be combined with this method:
- Micro-spot nano ion hair cells injection (replenishing nutrients, improving blood circulation, activating hair follicles)
- Hair growth solution (stimulating hair growth).
- Hair loss prevention shampoo (creating good condition for healthy scalp)
- Autologous hair transplant (protecting, enhancing nourishment, increasing hair transplant successful rate).
9.4 What are the concerns before the transplant is performed?
- Inform the doctor if you have any congenital diseases or constantly take any medicines.
- Stop taking medicines and supplements affecting blood clotting ability such as NSAID, aspirin, warfarin, vitamin E, fish oil, ginseng, herbs, etc. at least a week before the treatment.
- Stop smoking or drinking at least a week before and after the treatment.
- It is recommended to wash your scalp thoroughly as you will not be able to wash your hair within the first 24 hours after the treatment.